Ohio Representatives Jim Butler and Ron Young introduced HCR41 on November 19, 2013, “To condemn Section 1021 of the National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2012 and to urge the Attorney General of the State of Ohio to bring suit to challenge the constitutionality of Section 1021 of the National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2012.”
HCR41 has had its Sponsor Hearing (12/3) as well as its Proponent/Opponent Hearing (12/10). Now it’s time to vote it out of committee.
Passing HCR41 is a great step toward protecting Ohioans from UNCONSTITUTIONAL federal kidnapping. Please act now by:
1) Contacting the members of the Military and Veterans Affairs Committee in support of HCR41.
2) Contacting YOUR Ohio State Representative and encourage her/him to support HCR41 when it comes to the floor for a vote.
3) Telling your friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. to do likewise! There is strength in numbers!
4) Joining our Nullify NDAA Ohio group on Facebook.
5) Visit, Like and Share the Ohio Tenth Amendment Center on Facebook to keep track of Tenth Amendment efforts in Ohio.
Scott Landreth is the Ohio Chapter Coordinator for the Tenth Amendment Center, a national think tank that serves as a forum for the study and exploration of state and individual sovereignty issues, focusing primarily on the decentralization of federal government power as required by the Constitution. Send him e-mail to email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this post:
Click Here to Get the Free Tenth Amendment Center Newsletter,